review, EAMSC






That summer(hmm, well, Malaysia is been summer for the whole century, ha XD)
Again... That summer, I pack my bags, ran off from UKM KCKL medical faculty. Yey!
Its EAMSC day, finally~~~



We spend almost 2 months to prepare ourselves to be the best GM ever at PPUKM, having uncountable KFCs for teabreak and lunch... Hanging out with our dear mummy and daddy, as well as brothers and sisters form IMU. What a precious moment, tiring but enjoying^^

Cultural workshop, Academic workshops.....



Finally the great day came. Delegates from all over the Asia arrived at Malaysia. I can still remember the kind of feeling during the night before registration day. Ha! Super nervous~ All my group members, they are awesome!



Although sometimes, they might overslept, or sometimes, they might be late for the bus, or sometimes, they might request for strange things, or sometimes, we might don't understand each others lauguage.... But, still, they contributed their very best and their cooperation. G4, you guys are the best!



Once, people questioned me, its that wort it for you to sacrifices your time to do such non-beneficial thingy? They are just foreign medical students that you never met! Well, my answer will always be: "If time travels back, and I am able to choose again, my choice will always be, YES!"



Thank you AMSA, for giving me the precious opportunity to learn and to serve and get to know everyone! Thank you EAMSC, for giving me a memorable experience and a group of super awesome friend! Thank you my dearest partner GM, Chia Yew for the contribution and help throughout the whole conference! Thank you my dearest gruop members, Yu, Enoch, Bern, Han, Hur, Wendy, 浩钧,Flora, Nid, Bom, Sarah, ShiYan, KeanHwa, Santosh, Ceri, Zolo, and for sure my dear brother Ding from Cambodia^^



Memories, uploaded.



Comments

Popular Posts