ShiLei day + Toilet bowel day!?

Let's celebrate!
Today, we are on call for ShiLei's day
but not the actual day actually~ lol

Who cares!!? As long as we had fun^^ and she was touched *w*
Pretty ShiLei shade her tears when she saw bunch of
UKM people waiting for her with a chocolate cake~ Pinky face (^o^)

After our class (Owe I had my ECG class~ kind of embarrass when I'm being asked to loose my bra @@, even thought we're all girls~) , its almost 4pm. ShiLet, MingWei, WeiNa, Melissa, WanChin, JiaLi and me took monorail to Raja Chulan.

"Our mission: Bring ShiLet away from Sungai Wang, until everyone reached and well prepared"


Can't believe that I've become the GPS system, showing the way~ lol>< Pavillion..... a place doesn't meant for us. \the show board at Parkson state : mad for shoes--- sales up to 70%! but when we looked at the price, 400+ after discount is still 120+..... ==lll/ Then, we ended up hanging around food republic at 1st floor, buying breads. I head for Mercato and bought some stock to feed my fridge^^ "Kimchi+milk+sausage with cheese+garlic spread+yogurt+carrots ^w^" And now I only knew that JiaLi is the expert of Chocolates and Cookies~ She is so experienced with all kinds of chocolates! And she only eat chocolate with 80% coco to avoid gaining weight @@

We gone round and round at Pavillion until ShiLei complained that she's hungry~
The time is 6.30pm.... I can't feel my legs anymore~ And the UA geng haven reach the restaurant yet~ Owe, and we still need to persuade ShiLei to walk a little more longer....T^T My POOR legs~

Finally, the UAs reasched! JiaLi and WeiNa pretended they are very interested with the T'bowl restaurant at Sungai Wang and everyone of us agreed immediately to go... \Its really funny to see people pretending to be something and I almost cant stop laughing...... LOL XD especially JiaLi, she was so cute!!/

We walked to Sungai Wang and I'm the GPS again~~~ swt" When we reached, everyone bounced out and WanTheng was holding a chocolate cake on her hands~ ShiLei was so surprised and tears filled her eyes T.T \touching/



We sang birthday song and the waitress took pictures for us^^ Our sound surrounds the whole T'bowl restaurant in the coming 2 hours~ HAHAX!


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILEI!"


rainbow ice...

ying ying's banana split

blueish soap water... lol
we flood the restaurant! haha ^^
honey in toilet bowl
poor chocolate cake... nice one~

Comments

  1. yerrrr.
    Im so so so so so fat.
    What the unfair fatty acids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz, according to my current observation, almost every girl i met complained that their fat. And 90% of these girls are on diet.... even though they looks almost near the broader line of underweight to me.... haha
    but still, I'm joining the trend too, lolz!
    Gambateh neh!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts