When sk's back

Its weekend again!
Driving my little red riding hood back in town.

My weirdo university starts the new semester earlier,
so all my friends are currently swinging their legs,
enjoying the fresh air and pretty sunny days at Raub.

My first destination: KimLin's house.
Met some "bear" there~ LOL, what a coincidence!

so....
the awesome extraordinary weekend getting started....

Station 1"
Hutan Simpanan Rotan Tunggal

I swear I would never be there unless its super formal stuffs.
I have to collect samples for our video...
Thanks to the abangs, Fendi and Edli, they did a great job guiding us around the forest.
I donated blood for bunch of mosquitoes for their unborn offspring @_@

Station 2"
Kampung Melayu Sempalit

Again, I wouldn't came into such places in my hometown if I'm not doing this task...
But surprisingly the villager here are super welcoming!
I just bank... hmm, walked into someone's house, and request them to be my actor.
The villagers suggest us to look for the chief of the kampung.
Then, we bank....... hmm, walked into somebody's wedding ceremony,
cause the chief was attending the ceremony~

Mr. Razak, the chief of Kampung Melayu Sempalit is a great man^^
Appreciate his cooperation and warm welcoming smile~

Station 3"
Lim CT's house

Visited one of our best friend house requesting for a ride to some rural area
The funniest thing was, we chit chat with his parents for nearly 2 hours....
with the main point, our friend wasn't home! LOL



this is the weekend....
when sk is BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comments

Popular Posts