this is Laman Midah

A brand new starting point
High off ground, now I'm 16 floor away from the surface~

*during the day of registration, others keep asking the same thing:
"sk, why are you staying outside!?"
*me: ".........."

how the hella i know!? I wanna stay inside too!!!

Laman Midah 16-07

Master bedroom with attached toilet
1 roommate, and most importantly, a nice roommate^^
Another 3 housemates, clean and friendly housemates XD
Swimming pool and windy balcony
Short pants and Chinese food~


AND....
I smells freedom~

who knows? maybe is a good sign, for staying outside >_<
the evil sk arises!



Clinical year

I can see what's awaits in front
and I can see how the busy schedule would be
Walking and standing and being scolded

BUT....
no matter what, I wont let what happened to happen again!
NOT A CHANCE!


Clinical year

ROCKS!




My bed,
haha, I own the double dec~















Our territory!
the attached toilet~
















hehe, the best damn thing!
we got our own snack kit >_<

Comments

  1. wah~ quite suprise tat u gt midah wor~ bt midah is a nice place too~ gt better food oo!! enjoy ur clinical yr ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo~
    and recently rains a lot! I walk in the rain everyday around 6pm after class back home T_T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts