A Late Coming Holiday Mood

0940
Some one is finally free from the Gate of Hell!! Roar!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

so, the day begins~



Vivo


fed my stomach with these:
A BBQ chicken breast pizza and Sparkling Lemon Kiwi
Attached with mushroom sup ^_^



GSC Max

THIS IS IT!
The greatest part of the day.
My first movie at 10th floor TimeSquare GSC Maxx.
The price is slightly higher at RM15/pax

Description:
only one showing hall
the hall is superb extra large (macam UKM-nya lecture hall x2)
the screen, my brother said,
" Gosh, I can't even finish looking the whole picture before the next scene comes up...."
LOL


Fast & Furious 5
\sk likes Vin Diesel-nya movie, ha!/


I'm giving this movie a 4.5/5..
Cause I'm super tired, but manage to stay awake till the end xP

O, i like the say they collect the finger prints for Rio bad guy XD
And there's really mounts of cars crashed in the movie~ T_T



Comments

Popular Posts