Old Newspaper Recycle

okie, today's news^^

First of all,
the mysterious creature I saw one day at 3rd floor of Times Square,
super cute, yet remind me of someone, hahaha~
JX! you're on a movie poster~
LOL


Then, breaking news!

I sprained my spine!?
What on Earth!!!?
Hmm, not that serious I guess, just that I "accidentally" apply too much pressure on my vertebrae when I jump from the dash into the 2M depth swimming pool...
Now feeling little bit dull pain and weird around my L3 & L4 area.
I'm such an idiot >_<
Then, Wei3Wei2 suggest me to use this...
SALONPAS
never expect that I would need this in my life @_@

Like an old heck complaining:
"Owe~ my back T___T"

Hmm, third case to share today, photo from Japan^^

Thank god all of them are safe!
Everyone must take care especially during these critic moments!!
Japan GANBATTE!
ps: taken by Eisuke Moto, at Tokyo, one week after Earthquake...

Comments

Popular Posts