ZZZT-I should have been paying attention....

Haha, I need improvements!

Especially in time managements
Orz
'Phew~"
our faculty even arranged classes regarding on this topic
but nonetheless I'm still sucks in managing my time >_<

That's why there's always too much works and there's always limited time~
Exam is bloody hella near!
Reproductive module is messy....
OSPE Mock is 12 hours later 【helpless~】
AMSA Workshop on goin'
Post-conference Project coming~
Committee board chart pending
Photo shooting 【囧rz】
AMSA official movie 【don't even dare to think about it】










Doraemon!!! Help meeeeeeee!!!
Lend me a time machine!
"wishing herself could become Nobita @_@"

Comments

  1. sorry, everytime seem like oni u doing all work...
    really sorry...
    i will try my best to help u...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts