sk is crazy


i did something crazy today

settled things as usual
 went all the way in the traffic to pay bills
had McD for lunch <----- which i shouldn't be having!!

sent some mails, which should be easy
but internet crawl like 

345pm
I was holding Ayam Goreng McD 
\the spicy one of cause/
in my hands, saliva dripping,
stomach blending storm!
I just want my drumstick TT

530pm
my little nokia started beeping
when i was in my red Adidas
ready for a run...
then i ended up sitting in front of the computer

7pm
I was helping the aunty at the photostat shop
finishing my final task



Then
i did something really insane 
I think I'm crazy

When I realized I'm still alive,
Wendy, HCK and ChiaSin appeared

Then when I realized what I've been doing again
i bought these stuffs from the night market!!

1 for rm1, sounds scary...
when u buy 10, the tauke even free extra 2 for u~
hope my face wont rote XS
some addition to my accessories collection
I like the crown~ 

some lanterns
wish to fly them away with my family
i bought 2
the other one... ahem... <3

finally, the last thing i bought
a mysterious dress
hehe, wanna surprise him w this one >_<"
i got 2 more weeks to fit myself in!
(low volume...)
dun wanna look like

guess i better work hard in 2 weeks time.....








*ps: Happy Birthday HCK!!

Comments

Popular Posts