I'm a Mayday Fan

a friend went Taiwan for a concert trip


this fine day, my little nokia beeps
showing an unknown number

"Hey! I'm here at Taiwan, 
guess what?
 I bought u the latest limited album of.....
Mayday8th"


yeepee!! happiest moment!!! 
I'm going to own my very first Mayday album 


a song that have been concurring my playlist 
over and over again
tears~ 

this is the theme song for their new released album
Mayday 8th
作品8号

a song named
诺亚方舟



Mayday world tour begun~

like the concept of the floor plan
we're boarding Noah's Ark
we're boarding future

Needs some positive energy
Mayday! cant wait to see u guys here!!



I'm ready to ROCK!!





ps** to my dearest friends
finfin shiteng yensan kianyoong caeser

we shall meet at rock zone this year!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts