Bye, Harry, Bye, Me!

like what my friend's buddy posted,
10 years, Harry Potter been there with my teenage dream.
now, kept in the drawer of memory..

Saying goodbye to Harry Potter,
at the same time, farewell to 20's no more (^-^)"

Purposely kept the ending unread,
and kinda surprised that Harry survived...
"sk likes happy endings but I did expect for something extraordinary XP"

Even more surprised with whom I watched the movie with....
haha (>_<)"





when he was young,
and when I was young too~

the cutest Harry and Hedwig ever ❤
will be missing them very much!

When it all comes into an end...

Goodbye Hogwarts...
Dream of every kid for their magical lessons
So do I (^-^)*

Ron Weasley(^-^) Harry Potter (^-^)Hermione Granger (^-^)

Will Never Forget
The Journey to Hogwarts




Comments

Popular Posts