30 days, review.

Its been a while.... 30days, enough for up side down changes.

Well, here goes, story time!




Joint conference! Where I disappear from blogger.
Blend in as a Hong Kong kia, and printed my steps on streets of HK.
Enjoy my week at HK like nobody else, not saying its bad,
but I do enjoyed myself like crazy.

Hong Kong!





Case write up!
My 1st ever case write up was a mess right after JC HK.
AJ on facebook:
"Sk Leoranszo: we have to pass up case write up this coming Monday, and you have to pass up on Tuesday... "
Me: "..........."

That's the second day after JC trip in Malaysia.
Trying to get myself back, loosing my mind in Hong Kong,
yet having fever....
Hanging around in the ward, looking for cases.




Long case Presentation with my supervisor.
That's the 3rd superb thingy~ Right after my case write up.
A non-stop marathon @_@
Driving me crazy~
Again, spend my day at the ward, like walking paranoid....

That's Tuesday, after passing my case write up.
And my long case was on Wednesday!




The coming weekend, BERSIH!
Hmm, I guess that's non of my business...

but.....
ROAD BLOCK!!!!
My I need to get myself back to Raub for the rehearsal of the coming stage performance for the Thanking Festival on Saturday!!!!!!

So, I'm stuck in the traffic in a nice fine Friday afternoon.
And I reached Raub after 4 hours (HOLLY SHIT!!)

Time strikes 5pm, right on time for rehearsal!
Gosh, I'm not even home yet!

but I gotta say: "I'm so glad and proud that I'm one of you guys! No regrets!!"









Now, the 4th week in surgery, going 5th, EXAM awaits!
And another conference awaits!

But I'm having post conference syndrome + post event syndrome
And I'm missing somebody so bad that I cant control.

T___T
hahahahahaha.......
Medical life, something beyond my limit!

Comments

Popular Posts