Addicted, AMSC



I'm AMSA people, and I'm glad I am^^
the first conference in my AMSA life, EAMSC.
attended as a group moderator, great opportunity~ thank to every senior that given me this chance, I had a great time, seriously~

My second conference in life, AMSC Indonesia.
\great thanks to HaoWei that 'influence' me a lot.... ha!/
I never regret to spend a week time, skipping classes to join the conference.
Although there are imperfections, but I enjoyed myself as everyone did^^
Awesome~ I love conferences!

This time, sk attended AMSC as a general delegate^^
not taking part in any competition, so she is suppose to come out with an idea of part of the Malaysia's cultural performance during cultural night~
and this part took her a long time and uncountable nights to figure out what to do, what to wear, what to dance, what to borrow, what solutions......
then come up again with practices and practices~
lots of sweats, and waiting, and laughing^^ and being chase by guard at Vistana~
finally, then, like seriously come out with our UKM awesome performance >< "Wendy Kamilah Valerie Enzo Uncle Onion WeiYi Zee Fatimah Yik"

9 days at Jakarta, a hot and humid city. I met new friends, I saw old friends.
I teamed up with group 9 awesome people and I met my old time group members!!!!!
"Han, Hur and Miyaki" ----really surprise to see you guys again!!!
my Hong Kong awesome friend: Wing Ng and Joyce~ they are super cool! I LOVE THEM!
Japan friends: Eisuke and Takeshi~ super cute! kawaii ne~
Korea friends: Opa Yoon ans Oni Minji~
Mongolia friend: Nomuulin~ I like her drinking style~
China girl: Dong Chen, pretty 1st year girl^^
Ukraine and Australia Malaysians: ChuiHan and Uncle PiPi~ good seniors~ haha ><
Jolene, the always missing one, haha~

And of course, our best GMs: Erika and Michelle!

I LOVE my groupmates~ they are all awesome! Together, we had great times~
Our group is the 'cam-hol' group, stands for cameraholic, we love cameras~ haha!
Our group slogan: HA~ HA~ HA~~~~ lolz~
And our group always lose in the games, but we had the awesomest team cheer~
seriously, I LOVE group 9!

Throughout the conference, we went different places, do different things, met different people~
The University of Indonesia, University Pelita Harapan, Hospital Harapan, Homecare centre, National Museum, Mercure Hotel in Ancur, Grand Indonesia......
Paper presentation, Poster presentation, Movie presentation, Cultural workshop, Key note lectures, International booth, AMSA International, Community visit, Group discussion, Welcoming Party, Cultural night, Closing ceremony, Farewell party, City tour......

AMSC Indonesia, rocks!

------------------- group 9 members are all cameraholics..... lol >< ----------------------------Joyce's marvelous self-capture techniques!

-------------------- "ALOHA! Indonesia~"

----------------------------------- "Group 9" ---------------------------------------

---------------------------- snapshots ^^

Comments

Popular Posts