Chill'out livin'

Moment freed from the freaky papers, I though I'd be so excited to go out...

Well, now I can tell, you'in know what's going to happen the next minute,
The next moment, I'm just feeling going back.
Just not the way things always be, haha, the usual me?
Maybe people around me had the inception that I'm always cheerful and runnin' around^^
As I always did...

But today, I really feeling going back, stayin' alone in the room.
Loud music roaring in my ears and vodkas made me dizzy......
Suddenly realized that I kinda like the way it is. The way alcohol and loud bases making me.
Another way of relief.
Nah, stop telling me this and that,
I knew, ones would said: Aiyo girl, alcohol not good, loud music can damage your eardrum......
Blah.... Blah....Blah.......

Hey, man, chill out! I'm a medical student, you think I don't understand better then you?

But its just the way I like, my way of life.
Thing maybe harmful or hazardous,
Yeah, I might end up with stupid liver cirrhosis or kidney failure, or whatever...
Come'on, human beings only survive on dear mother Earth for not more than 100 years.
Even shorter maybe, since End of the World is sooner or later.

Then I rather die of alcohol poisoning than careful living, not doing this not doing that.
I'm just doing what I like,
Anything wrong living the live I want?
Why people keep telling others what to do?
Why we need to live the way it use to be?
Born, Learn, Kindergarten, Primary school, Secondary school, Pre-U, University, Fight for Money, Marriage, Get your own family, Old, then Death.
Where is life?
Don't live because of living, live because of life.

I stayed at home, alone today.
With loud music covering my souls and alcohol flooding my mind.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm fuckin' it up inside rubbish dump now.
Rest in peace, Ha!
Don't try to tie me on some big tree, NO RESTRICTION!
I wanna be myself so freaking bad!



Thanks again, for avoiding reality,
Thanks again, for being myself.
Be somebody, Dont be anybody.

Comments

  1. it is great is u find the way to release ur tension...
    i wanna try vodka oso...haha...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts