First surgery ever!

It's Christmas eve, I have a dental follow-up.
4pm in the noon, it's a dental surgery.
Simple, yet scary, I'm always afraid of dentist.

The assistant called.
"Miss Chim"
The first time ever I'm so horrified by my own name.

Trying to calm my heartbeat, I went in.
Sat on the machine-like chair, Doctor greet me holding a syringe..
The length and the metal colour frightened me.
I lost my breath.

He gave me 4 injections, until I can't feel my jaws anymore.
There is pus and blood at the site.
Half of my face were numbed, feeling dizzy.

Doctor told me to wait for another 15mins for a greater effect of the analgesics.

The next moment, I was on the chair again.
Feeling half of my face weren't there any longer.

Another injection.
Finally, doctor pulled out a screw-like instrument,
Using all his strength, I was screwed!
Try imagine how you open a bottle of red wine.

Like century gone, I felt pain.
The doctor gave another boost of injection,
That screw reached my nerves.

Finally like seriously, the tooth being pulled out!
Thank god I'm still alive~

















*I'll have another follow-up for the other side of the jaw
T^T another wisdom tooth awaits~

Comments

  1. got keep the tooth under ur bantal?
    tooth fairy is coming^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. owe? tooth fairy is going to give me a wish? yeay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts